Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions relating to Fees Payment
If you desire to continue the services offered by the Assam E- Niyog at www.eniyog.com, you must agree to the following terms and conditions relating to payment.
Please read the term and conditions, while using any service(s) offered Assam E- Niyog at www.eniyog.com, you will have to abide by these terms & conditions and the guidelines applicable to such service(s).
- a) Payment of applicable fees are only made through following available online modes:
- - Net Banking.
- - Debit Card of any bank (VISA, Master, Maestro)
- - Credit Card of any bank.
- b) Amount is considered in Indian Rupees.
- c) It is the sole responsibility of the candidates to ensure that fee is debited from the bank account. Failure of the same will not complete your registration process in Assam E-Niyog and hence no service of Assam E- Niyog will be served. We are not be responsible for any delay in receipt of Fee Payment due to any reason. Also we are not be responsible, if the payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
- d) Candidate must download/ print the Payment Acknowledgement Slip/ Money Receiptand keep it in their safe custody for future reference. However it is not sent to registered e-mail in any case but it can be visible inside the candidate’s profile.
- e) Under no circumstances Assam-E- Niyog or any related third party willbe liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use the payment modes mentioned above.
- f) Assam- E- Niyogdoes not give any warranty for the availability of Online Payment System.
2. Refund/ Cancelation Policy
- a) Fee once paid will not be refunded. However, in case of any excess payment for any reason whatsoever, the candidate may contact admiration for his/ her claim by providing “Payment Acknowledgement Slip”which include transaction ID. Claim may settle after proper verification is done by the authority and the excess amount will be credited in the same bank account from where the payment would made. Settling period for refund will be as per refund policy adopted by the third party service providers commissioned by the Assam E- Niyog for the particular service.
- b) In case a candidate deposits his/her fee multiple times through same or different modes, the refund of the additional amount to the candidate shall be at the sole discretion of Assam E-Niyog.
- b) Assam- E- Niyog is committed to protect the User’s privacy and works towards offering the User’s a useful, safe online experience.
- c) Assam- E- Niyog reserves the right, in its discretion, to change or modify all or any part of this Agreement at any time, effective immediately upon notice public on the site. Your continued use of the ONLINE service of Assam-E-Niyog constitutes your binding acceptance of these terms and conditions, including any change or modifications made by Brahmaputra College as permitted above.
- d) Your personal information or your use of the service as private and confidential and does not check, edit or reveal it to any third parties except where it believes in good faith, such action is necessary to comply with the applicable legal and regulatory processes or to protect and defend the rights of other users or to enforce the terms of service which are binding on all the users of the site.
- e) Except where specifically agreed upon or necessary for operational or regulatory reasons Assam-E- Niyogwill not send you any unsolicited information via e-mail or phone. The user can nevertheless unsubscribe from receipt of such e-mails by following instructions therein.
- f) The information contents provide on this site cannot be copied, modified, uploaded, downloaded, published or republished, transmitted or otherwise distributed for commercial purposes without prior and explicit permission from the concerned authorities.
- g) Reproduction any information or material provided on this application, with or without any modification, is prohibited unless, with prior permission and shall amount to violation of copyright and would be deemed an illegal act.
- h) All matters of dispute shall be dealt under the jurisdiction of Kamrup District Judicial Court at GUWAHATI.